Cellular Repeater Infrastructures for Education & College Campus Applications
"I just wanted to send you a note about the installation. Your crew was great, and installed the system without issue. Everything looks great, and I get a ‘thank you’ almost every day from various people about the reception in the building. We went from having absolutely no signal to “five bars”. One of our clients commented, “That’s the best signal I have ever seen on my phone!” Thanks again for your help! "
-Jonathan Maynard, University of Mary Washington
Educational institutions are continually improving their facilities to compete within the educational industry. As a student and parent choose which high school or college will best prepare the youth for their future, safety and technology are two important criteria.
Many of our countries renowned campus environments are constructed of a beautiful, brick and plaster architecture. These constructive materials obstruct cellular signal, making handheld devices, such as cellphones and laptops useless. With the implementation of a wireless infrastructure connectively can become seamless, ensuring the campus setting has modern technology availability everywhere.
Advantages Obtained By Implementing Cellular Repeater Infrastructure
- Provide consistent support to students and faculty by fostering a more collaborative and creative learning environment.
- Provide network access to locations where wiring is impossible, such as older buildings
- Seamless cellular integration with existing wired networks and services across the campus
- Maintain control of bandwidth and security policies while providing open access to the internet and other services
- Increase campus security. Consistent cellular signal may enable incorporation of new security technologies to protect both students and faculty.